Singapore Company Filing Requirements You Need To Know
Every year, a Singapore company will need to fulfill the following requirements to stay in compliance with Singapore laws:
1. Preparation of accounts and presentation of financial statements
2. Holding an Annual General Meeting (AGM) within 6 months from year end
3. Filing of Annual Return with ACRA within 7 months from year end
4. Filing of XBRL with ACRA (if applicable)
5. Preparation of tax computation and schedules
6. Filing of Form C or Form C-S with IRAS on or before 15 December
8 Types of Documents Required in
Preparing The Company Accounts
Is this package right for you?
The annual compliance package (ACP) is perfect for small business owners who want a fuss-free, low costs, no frills and worry-free solution to take care of their Company tax reporting to IRAS and Company Annual Return filing to ACRA.
For S$3,600 each year, we will provide:
- bookkeeping to compile the entire year of transactions
- drafting of a simple financial statements,
- prepare the company tax computation,
- filing of IRAS Form C-S,
- a named company secretary,
- preparing of directors and AGM resolutions, and
- filing of the Company's Annual Return with ACRA.
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT | ACCREDITED TAX PRACTIONER
ACRA REGISTERED FILING AGENT | CLOUD ACCOUNTING CERTIFIED ADVISOR
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Cindy Liu, client with us for 5 years
For $10 a day, ACA has solved what my previous accountant cannot do - filing on time and getting my accounts up to date! I am thankful I called ACA to relate my previous situation.
Mr Hui, client with us for 2 year
ACA has been amazing in its service. Each meeting is arranged at a location and time convenient to me!
Joel, client with us for 6 years
Stephen is very friendly and shares many meaningful insights on tackling issues faced internally and externally. His team is worth more than what we are paying for.