Terms & Conditions ("T&Cs")
Welcome to the Asia Corporate Advisory ("ACA") Website.
These T&Cs regulate your use of our site www.aca.com.sg ("Our Site"). Please read them carefully before continuing to use our site.
- By continuing to Use Our Site, you acknowledge and agree that You have read, understood, accepted and agreed with these T&Cs.
- You acknowledge and agree that if You did not to positively agree to these T&Cs then We are unable to, and do not intend for you, to have access to Our Online Materials and any content and/or Services that are comprise and/or offered therein.
- Asia Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd. ("ACA") is a private limited company incorporated under Singapore law with registration number 201215110W (herein referred as "ACA", "We", "Our", «"Us").
- We are the owner and/or licensor of the Online Materials and are in the business of providing the Services in Singapore and, going forward, other countries outside of Singapore.
- You are a natural person who has downloaded Our materials and/or documents and/or who is presently visiting Our Site in Your own individual capacity and/or on behalf of Your company («You», «Your», «Yours»).
3. Terms and conditions
- You acknowledge and agree that the T&Cs herein strictly govern Your access to and Use of the Online Materials including access to the Services that We offer, and may offer, from time to time via the Online Materials.
- If You do not accept and agree to these T&Cs, You acknowledge and agree that You should immediately exit from and not Use Our Site.
4. Right to use
- Subject to the below Clauses and Your compliance with these T&Cs, We hereby grant You a revocable, royalty-free, non- exclusive, non-transferable licence to Use the Online Materials to utilise the services facilitated by the same; any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Online Materials; the Online Materials for Your normal business purposes and/or own personal use; and the Online Materials strictly in compliance with these T&Cs.
- The above Clause is strictly conditional on You ensuring that You shall not (and shall not permit anyone else to):
reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post or disclose any Online Materials content without Our prior written approval which may be withheld in Our sole and absolute discretion; modify, alter, modify or adapt all or any part of the Online Materials in any way; remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices displayed on the Online Materials; Use any part of the content on the Online Materials for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors; modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way; try to gain access to any other area of the Online Materials by hacking, password «mining» or any other illegitimate means; link to, mirror or frame any part of the Online Materials without Our prior written approval which may be withheld in Our sole and absolute discretion; pretending You are or impersonating another individual; or using the Online Materials or any Online Materials content for any unlawful activity and/or activity prohibited by these T&Cs, including developing, offering or engaging in the performance of similar or competing services.
- Where You breach these T&Cs, Your right to Use the Online Materials shall cease immediately.
- The licence to Use the Online Materials in Clause 4 applies to: You acting in Your individual capacity as a natural person; Your company on behalf of whom You are legally authorised to act, such company being as indicated in the Account Information; and You acting in Your individual capacity as a director or shareholder of the company referred to in Clause 4.
5. Intellectual property
- You acknowledge and agree that You shall not (and shall not permit anyone else to) reproduce, modify, distribute, post, disclose or otherwise take or use Our IPR.
- The Online Materials and all rights therein are and shall remain Our property or the property of Our licensors. Neither these T&Cs nor Your Use of the Online Materials shall convey or grant to You any rights: in or related to the Online Materials except for the limited licence granted in Clause 4; or to use or reference in any manner Our Marks or those of Our licensors.
- All content and functionality on the Online Materials is the exclusive property of Us or Our licensors and is protected by the law of Singapore and international intellectual property laws.
- The Marks displayed on the Online Materials are IPR owned by Us and/or Our licensors. You shall not use or reproduce any Marks of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Us or Our licensors.
- You warrant and represent to Us as at the agreement date and at all times during the validity of this agreement that: Your Account Information is accurate and correct and We may rely on it without further enquiry. You shall not (and shall not permit anyone else to) reproduce, modify, distribute, post, disclose or otherwise take or Use Our IPR; and You shall not breach any of the conditions of these T&Cs.
- You acknowledge and agree that: the Online Materials and any Services accessible via the Online Materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis; We do not guarantee that the Online Materials, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions; We do not guarantee the quality, suitability, safety or ability of Third Party providers associated with the provision of the Services; We cannot guarantee that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to Your mobile device. We are not responsible for any loss You may incur as a result of this; and
the entire risk arising out of Your Use of the Online Materials remains solely with You, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
- You acknowledge and agree that insofar as is permitted by applicable law We provide no warranties nor give any representations or undertakings to You whatsoever including that: the content on the Online Materials is accurate, complete or up to date; the Online Materials or any content, service or feature of the same shall be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected; or the Online Materials will be accessible on any particular hardware or devices.
- We and Our Third Party content providers provide no warranties nor give any representations or undertakings as to the ownership, accuracy or adequacy of the content on the Online Materials.
- We exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Online Materials or any content on it to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- Our total liability to You for loss under these T&Cs shall be limited to S$200 in aggregate for any and all claims under these T&Cs arising for whatever reason whatsoever.
- We shall not be liable to You for: any loss or damage of any nature howsoever whether direct, indirect or consequential caused or arising under or in connection with Your Use of, or inability to Use, the Online Materials; or any information published on linked websites, contained in any user submissions published on the Online Materials, or provided by Third Parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be liable to You for any damages, liability or losses arising out of:
Your Use of or reliance on the Services made available via the Online Materials or Your inability to Use the Online Materials and/or access the Services (as the case may be); any failure to provide the Online Materials and/or the Services, in part or in full, due to abnormal and unforeseen circumstances beyond Our control, including phone network failures or You being out of mobile coverage; or any transaction or relationship between You and any Third Party provider associated with the provision of the Services.
- The limitations and disclaimer in Clause 10 do not purport to limit liability or alter Your rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
- You acknowledge and agree that You shall fully indemnify Us from and against any and all claims and/or losses of whatever nature suffered, sustained or incurred, arising out of or in connection with: Your breach of these T&Cs; and Our use of any and all information that You submit to Us via the Online Materials in connection with a Service Contract.
- For the purposes of Clause 11, We shall be deemed to include Our affiliates, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and officers.
- We do not guarantee that the Online Materials will be secure or free from bugs or Viruses. You shall not misuse the Online Materials by knowingly introducing any Viruses.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Online Materials, the server on which the Online Materials are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Online Materials.
- You shall not attack the Online Materials via a denial-of- service attack, a distributed denial-of- service attack or any other cyber- attack aimed to disrupt ordinary access to the Online Materials.
- You acknowledge and agree that any breaches of Clauses 9 by You: will amount to a criminal offence under the law of Singapore and other applicable jurisdictions; shall be reported by Us to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We shall cooperate with them by disclosing Your identity to them; and shall result in Your right to Use the Online Materials ceasing immediately and Us taking relevant proceedings against You.
10. Network access and devices
- You acknowledge and agree that You are responsible for: obtaining the data network access necessary to Use the Online Materials, including all fees and charges associated with the same; and procuring compatible hardware or devices necessary to access the Online Materials.
11. Third party websites/applications/services
- The Online Materials may contain links to independent Third Party websites and/or applications and may also contain content supplied by independent Third Parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that Third Party websites and/or applications to which the Online Materials contain links to are:
not under Our control and We have no responsibility for nor do We endorse their content; and governed by their own terms and conditions and privacy policies and access to them is at Your own discretion.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain Services accessible via the Online Materials are provided and/or fulfilled, either in whole or in part, by Third Parties.
12. Online Materials content
- You acknowledge and agree that We may update the Online Materials from time to time, and may change its content at any time, including the Services that We offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that despite Our efforts certain content on the Online Materials may, from time to time, become out of date, and We shall take reasonable steps to update the same.
- We may offer benefits, discounts, and other promotions (any, a "Promotion"). By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Promotion. The rules and conditions for each such Promotion will be defined by us and we reserve the right to limit them as we see necessary. No two Promotions of any kind, such as discounts, promotion codes, partnership benefits, referral codes etc. can be used for the same purchase.
14. General provisions
- You acknowledge and agree that You shall not refer to Us or Our licensors in any public media for any purposes.
- You acknowledge and agree that We may revise these T&Cs at any time without any need to formally notify You.
- Your continued Use of the Online Materials shall be deemed an acceptance by You to these T&Cs as revised from time to time..
- You will be able to view, and You agree to check each time You Use the Online Materials, the current version of these T&C’s within: Our Site through
- In accepting and agreeing these T&Cs, You hereby warrant and represent to Us that You have the lawful capacity and authority needed for You to do so.
- You acknowledge and agree that We can and will rely on the warranty, representation and undertaking You provide to Us under T&Cs
- Both You and We shall comply with all applicable law.
- We may, in Our sole and absolute discretion and at any time, modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Online Materials (or any part thereof) and the Services.
- Neither You or We shall be liable to the other (as the case may be) for any delay or non-performance of Our obligations under these T&Cs as a direct result of an established Force Majeure Event.
- These T&Cs constitutes the entire agreement between You and Us relating to Your Use of the Online Materials, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, and any prior written or oral agreement between both parties.
- You may not assign, novate, or otherwise transfer all or any of Your rights, benefits or obligations under these T&Cs without Our prior written approval
- We may assign, transfer or deal in any way with Our rights under these T&Cs including to an affiliate or any Third Party.
- No failure to exercise, nor any delay in exercising, any right, power or remedy under these T&Cs shall operate as or be deemed a waiver of the same. Waivers must always be given in writing.
- Any waiver of any breach of these T&Cs shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- If any provision of these T&Cs is determined to be invalid, illegal or void by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, these T&Cs shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make them valid and enforceable.
- Where the deemed modification in Clause 17.5 is not possible, the relevant invalid, illegal or void provision(s) shall be deemed deleted and the rest of these T&Cs shall still remain in full force and effect.
- You and We are and shall remain independent parties and neither You nor We shall have, or represent Ourselves to have, any authority to bind the other party to act on Our behalf.
- Nothing in these T&Cs shall be construed to make either You or We an agent, employee, franchisee, joint venturer or legal representative of the other party.
- Except as expressly stated, these T&Cs do not create any rights that are enforceable by any Third Parties. You acknowledge and agree that only the following people have rights under these T&Cs: You; and Us.
- All notices under these T&Cs shall be in writing and shall be delivered by email to the party due to receive it at the party’s designated email address. In Our case, please send it to .
- These T&Cs are drawn up in the English language and the English language version of the same shall always prevail over any translation. These T&Cs shall be construed, interpreted and administered in English.
- These T&Cs are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the law of Singapore.
- Both You and We irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in relation to any disputes.
Force Majeure Event means any unforeseeable event or occurrence which is beyond the reasonable control of a party and which prevents or delays that party from performing any or all of its obligations under these T&Cs (e.g. acts of God, civil unrest, political situations etc.).
IPR means patents, inventions (whether patentable or not), copyrights, moral rights, design rights, trade-marks , trade names, business names, service marks, brands, logos, service names, trade secrets, know-how , domain names, database rights and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights (whether registered or unregistered, and whether in electronic form or otherwise) including rights in computer software, and all registrations and applications to register any of the ACA and/or items described herein in the T&Cs, rights in the nature of the aforesaid items in any country or jurisdiction, any rights in the nature of unfair competition rights, and rights to sue for passing off.
Marks means company names, product and service names, trademarks, service marks, designs and logos.
Online Materials means Our Site.
Our Site means the website at .
Service Contract means the service contract that You enter with Us to purchase Our Services.
Services means any services which We may choose to offer via Our Site including the company incorporation, secretarial, accounting and other related services provided by Us.
T&Cs means these terms and conditions.
Third Party means a natural person or legal entity who is neither You nor Us.
Use means using any of the Online Materials, including downloading, accessing, browsing, viewing or registering to use and utilising in any manner (as the case may be) the Online Materials either directly or indirectly.
User means any natural person who has visited Our Site or the legal entity that they are authorised to represent.
User Account means the personal user account that You register with Us via the Online Materials to gain access to the Services We offer.
Virus means any viruses, worms, trojan horses, cancel bolts or any other computer code designed to disrupt or adversely impact computer systems, networks or devices.